I won a couple lots in a local online auction

JeffH

I came across an online auction that had some N scale model railroad lots. I bought these 2 lots. I think I did pretty good. Lots of Kato track and DCC electronics, some rolling stock, and a lot of structures. Here are all the pics.
Train lot 1-2.jpg

Train lot 1-3.jpg

Train lot 1-5.jpg

Train lot 1-6.jpg

Train lot 1-11.jpg

Train lot 1-8.jpg

Train lot 2-1.jpg

Train lot 2-2.jpg

Train lot 2-3.jpg

Train lot 2-4.jpg

I pick up the lots Saturday morning. I'm seeing a lot of Kato double track, bridges, at least one double crossover and a couple turnouts. I also see some Digitraxx DS64s and some other electronics... A complete MRC Prodigy Advance2...

I'm looking forward to setting up a test track, and going through the lots in detail this weekend.

What do you all think? Pretty nice score?

I came across an online auction that had some N scale model railroad lots. I bought these 2 lots. I think I did pretty good. Lots of Kato track and DCC electronics, some rolling stock, and a lot of structures. Here are all the pics.
View attachment 148320

View attachment 148321

View attachment 148322

View attachment 148323

View attachment 148324
View attachment 148325

View attachment 148326
View attachment 148327
View attachment 148328
View attachment 148329

I pick up the lots Saturday morning. I'm seeing a lot of Kato double track, bridges, at least one double crossover and a couple turnouts. I also see some Digitraxx DS64s and some other electronics... A complete MRC Prodigy Advance2...

I'm looking forward to setting up a test track, and going through the lots in detail this weekend.

What do you all think? Pretty nice score?
Holy shmoly! Nice!

I'm starting to take inventory. I counted 102 pieces of 45-degree, 15"-16.375" doubletrack curve pieces and plans for a helix with handwritten notes.

I have made my money back in just those pieces. There are 2 double crossovers in like new condition, and dozens of other double track pieces. In the neighborhood of 230 pieces of just double track, plus some single track pieces.

I'm going to test the MRC Prodigy Advance squared next...

Well, it's been a while since I have gone through all the stuff from this auction, and I'm thinking about selling off a lot of the structures.

I'm thinking about getting a table at the 2023 N scale show here in Central Ohio depending on what it costs for a table. I'm figuring people may want them and save on shipping.

Back