I hate moving lost the box turnouts

Moved last month packed up all my track months ago. Well looking the the track and train boxes today and all my turnouts are gone. Hopeful it got put in a room at the old house and stills there. My wife cousins took over the house so I still have access. But I hate moving.

It's a pain in the butt isn't it?
When I loose something it's usually in the last place I look!

My problem is don't know who loaded it or unloaded it. Or if that box even got loaded. When we moved makes it hard to search all I know their not in the box's in the train room.

When that happened to me, one of the boxes of engines ended up in the basement with boxes of tools. Yours may be with boxes of other stuff in another part of the house.

Hope you find the turnouts. I am still finding model railroad items that I boxed up and stashed away years ago. Almost like Christmas when I find new lost items.

No moving for me. I think I would put a match to the place before I would consider have to move elsewhere.

Don't do that. I've heard prison food isn't very good.
I bought two wye's because I thought I needed them. Came to find out after it was too late to return them that I'd already bought two of them.
Getting old sucks.

Back