I Didn't Even Know I Was Here!

Earlier today I was checking my inbox when I came across an e-mail wishing me a happy birthday from the Model Railroad Forums. After thinking for a moment, I realized that it had never even occurred to me that I was registered here. After a few attempts at signing in (completely forgot the password), I logged into my account on these forums for the first time since August 3, 2004. According to my user profile, I had made 5 posts on these forums a long, long time ago, but I have no recollections whatsoever of posting on these forums. I had forgot I signed up!!! :p

If it wasn't for that e-mail, perhaps I would have never ever realized that I was even registered here. Strange, isn't it? :D

-Christian S.
"Strasburg_fan" from RRF

Well, Christian, let me be the first. Welcome back!!! Since you haven't been here in a while, look around and see how you like it. We got a real good group.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! Hopefully now that I'm aware that I'm registered here, I'll have a good time browsing the forums. ;)

I would also like to say welcome back!!! Look forward to seeing your posts as well ;)
Happy Belated Birthday :D
Chris

Back