I am Very Excited!

Ima Train Wreck

Less than a Beginner!
My order from Yankee Dabbler of my first ever HO train stuff was just dropped at my door by the UPS man! I also bought some rolling stock and track. My bench work is in the final stages and so I am getting closer.
New Train Stuff (2).jpg

Some suggestions, if you can stand some: :p

First, continue having fun.

Continue being excited.

Do read the manual a couple of times. For some reason, those Digitrax manuals confound about half of the hobby's denizens. I hope you are not going to be one of them. :rolleyes:

Take your time getting to first power-up. You won't break anything, but if you do something and nothing happens, it's a little disconcerting. So, be calm, take your time, and keep that manual beside the beer/coffee/tea/almond milk.

Continue being excited, and continue having fun. :p

Some suggestions, if you can stand some: :p

First, continue having fun.

Continue being excited.

Do read the manual a couple of times. For some reason, those Digitrax manuals confound about half of the hobby's denizens. I hope you are not going to be one of them. :rolleyes:

Take your time getting to first power-up. You won't break anything, but if you do something and nothing happens, it's a little disconcerting. So, be calm, take your time, and keep that manual beside the beer/coffee/tea/almond milk.

Continue being excited, and continue having fun. :p

Sounds like good advice...especially about having fun and staying excited! I will read that manual as that is what I always do, (yes, I am a manual reader) and I work in IT so there is a much better than average chance that I will be confounded, dazed and confused. :)

Back