How to build a fancy prototypical Northern Pacific Depot

logandsawman

Watch all the steps of building this depot. Cost less than $25 in materials, with several useful items left over. This Depot was in use during the steam era and up until 1955 as shown.

[video=youtube;0kU887WXRA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kU887WXRA4[/video]

Thanks for Watching!

Nice video. I would probably attempt something like this if I needed another passenger station. Well done.

Dave, great build on the Depot. I haven't scratch built anything yet, put together the Campbells Quinchy oil buildings & kit-bashed I believe what was a Revell pump house for the Quincy set.

That's an awesome building Dave.
Very meticulously done and the attention to details is what makes it outstanding.

Well done

Santa Fe station

Very nice job. I will have to remember that video as in the future I want to build a Santa Fe station like this one. I imagine it will be less difficult.
Santa Fe station.jpg

I looked thru a large number of images on google, but found none i liked as much as this. I forget where I found the image, but I think I have had in on a old thrumb drive for quite a long time. It may have been from some train show out west that someone was reporting on, and I saved it for future use.

My new layout will have this general theme of stretching from the east coast (Balt, ....B&O, C&O lines) to the west coast (Santa Fe on the upper level). I have a lot of nice Santa Fe locos, some of which need to be staged around such a station.

Back