How my name was thecommentmaster7. I didn't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thecommentmaster7

Let's talk turkey, I am here to talk about serious model trains typics. Unlike the elitist jerks at the web site (edited) Forum who banned just because I brought up the cost of model trains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be inclined to think the banning was for something else.
I just checked your post on the other forum. Yeah, you come into a forum as a new guy and post like that, you can count on being banned.
Put some substance to your post rather than just a baseless remark.

Last edited:
Let's talk turkey, I am here to talk about serious model trains typics. Unlike the elitist jerks at the web site (edited) Forum who banned just because I brought up the cost of model trains.
With your first post here framed in the manner you have, you may be on your way to a duplication of those same actions here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be inclined to think the banning was for something else.
I just checked your post on the other forum. Yeah, you come into a forum as a new guy and post like that, you can count on being banned.
Put some substance to your post rather than just a baseless remark.
By I don't like Bachmann. At the Hobby Lobby near my house, the only model trains they sell are just those terrible Bachmann sets.

Well, now you can bitch about being banned from TWO forums. I think you may have set a record for fastest banning of a non spammer.
We don’t do personal attacks here, even when it’s a competing forum. If you can’t get along, we won’t get along... thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back