How I spent my thursday

Since I'm on vacation all week, I thought Id take some time and spend at the NS Danville Ky Yard. I rembered the camera, forgot the radio scanner, but still had a good day and got some cool photos.

Heres All the pictures I have uploaded so far..
http://usera.imagecave.com/4StarCstms/Norfolk_Southern_Danville/

and heres a few from the collection: (sorry I cant seem to get the images to show up)

IMG_3773.JPG

IMG_3793.JPG

IMG_3765.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be. Even the bucket that theu use to pass 'stuff' back and forth? I saw em do it but Dont know what was in the bucket? I'm suprised the access the community is allowed, but im pleased. I'll be going there often im sure!

Ive got a few more that we'rent uploaded, im hoping to get josh to detail me out a loco and i got some really good proto shots. Right down to the replacement p/n on the cooling fan housing. They were nice enough to stop right in front of where I was parked. I took 60 some pictures.

Just wondered why they didn't show, you need to right click and copy paste the properties into the add image box.

Ken.

IMG_3745.JPG

I did.. lol they came up as links. All of them have the IMG and /IMG tag around them. I dunno, guess your more skilled than I :D

Ive got a few more that we'rent uploaded, im hoping to get josh to detail me out a loco and i got some really good proto shots. Right down to the replacement p/n on the cooling fan housing. They were nice enough to stop right in front of where I was parked. I took 60 some pictures.

Anything that you might think will help, I'd love to see. You can send them via email if you don't want to post them.

Back