How cluttered does your layout get ? ? ?

Mine is in good shape today, but just as soon as I start another project that will end.
I always know when to clean up: when I have to start going around things on the floor instead of stepping over them and when I find tools that have been missing for months.:D :D

This was about a 2 years ago.
abt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D :D {LOL} Rex, if that's your layout room, I concede my 1st place standing to you.
and when I find tools that have been missing for months.
Hmm! so that's where all my tools are.

Cheers Willis ;)

Huh, Rex, I've seen contractors vans that were worse then that. I dunno how you can trust a contractor that shows up with a chop saw still stuck in a chunk of wood from the last job, and who has to rifle though the mess to find a writing utensil...

LOL! Yeah Willis, that was the way it looked 2 years ago. It probably would still be that way except for the hobby's tendency to conquer and occupy space. ;) :D

Josh: A contractor showing up with a saw in wood is better than him showing up with his saw still in the original packing.;) :D :D

:eek: YIKES! Man, O'Man!:eek: How did you ever survive?
I can't compete with that either and I withdraw my entry.

Let's crown the mouse: Long live King Rodent!

I never should have posted that pic.
:D {LOL} well I have to confess, like Rex's mine was an older photo, however at this moment it's not in a lot better condition. Something took hold of me health wise, awhile back but I do believe it's coming to an end.
Cheers Willis

Back