Home made graffiti decals

cncproadwarrior

North of the 49th
I'm looking for graffiti images that I can print on decal paper to create my own. I've googled for some but only found a few. Any sites have these images?

Flickr.

Just type in "rail graffiti" or "train graffiti" or just plain "graffiti" and you'll get hundreds of pages with thousands of pictures.

A note...you won't be able to copy or save the photos.

timothy dineen

When you put the Graffiti images on Decal paper always use white, not clear. If you use clear the only color of car you can put it on is white. If you use white backed decal paper you can have almost any color paints on any color of car. Know this from experience.:):D Just have to have a real sharp hobby knife to cut them out of the paper. Try to print the image w/a lot of background paint around the initial letters. It makes it a lot easier to make the decal blend into the side of the car.:rolleyes:

I just do it myself with paint pens and markers. After doing this set I dont think i'de use graffiti decals.
Models
IMG00291-20110709-1823.png

Prototype -not my pic
3231104356_45e4362d1b-1.png

another
IMG00293-20110709-2113.png

WOW, you redid the "STEEL" cars. ive seen a few cars from that set running around. one of the Es and the T.

i host a annual art show that displays graffiti on model trains done by actuall graffiti artists. i typically stay away from the "G" word in model rr forums as the direction of the discussion usually goes south, BUT if you are interested in graffiti painted cars in HO, O and G scale email me. info@steelwheelsonline.com. i have also been shooting graffiti on trains since 1985 and have an extensive collection. but like someone already said - graffiti images are a dime a dozen and the easiest thing to do would be to google the words "freight train graffiti". here are a couple from the 2012 show:

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6787.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

Back