HO Walthers Turntable

I have assembled a walthers 90' turntable and installed it. I am now wiring it up but don't know how to use the Atlas 220 controller to be able to reverse the polarity on the rails so that it will match up with the desired track. How do I go about doing this?

First is it old $29.00 turntable? The reason I say this is I figure the $250.00 one would have that problem solved. If it's the $250.00 one I can't help you. I don't know how that one works. If it's the old type I can help.

George

I have assembled a walthers 90' turntable and installed it. I am now wiring it up but don't know how to use the Atlas 220 controller to be able to reverse the polarity on the rails so that it will match up with the desired track. How do I go about doing this?
Here is someone who drew a diagram for a turntable and associated tracks wired with the Atlas controller. I don't know that it explains it well.
URL deleted.
Well, never mind that, it is a Pinterest site that is basically impossible to get to.

In my opinion the Atlas controller is an overly confusing substitute for a simple DPDT switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should mentioned Pinterest there I.H. They stop you copying the pictures (actually it's the pasting they stop). I did find a way once, and it was photobucket. I could paste into an album there and then 3rd party it here, but now, even that is gone.

Back