ho/ttothemoss train of the day.......

Be real careful about taking pictures off of RailPictures.net w/out the photographers written OK.

I also think this would be much better suited to the Prototype thread.....???

Showing off is usually for showing people the modeling you have done.

^thanks larry i'll keep that in mind. most the time I find them off google images so..

Does not matter where you get the images from, they are not your photos therefor photo credit should be given. Also you should get permission from the photographer to use their image. Best way to avoid trouble with the copyright laws is to just post a link to the photo rather than re-upload the photo here.

Does not matter where you get the images from, they are not your photos therefor photo credit should be given. Also you should get permission from the photographer to use their image. Best way to avoid trouble with the copyright laws is to just post a link to the photo rather than re-upload the photo here.

That's real good advice... :)
The thread should stay up just for your info.

Greg

i think this thread has potential just like a wpf with proto images and as long as you give credit to the photographer isnt it ok to post their image comsidering you arent makeing any money off of it am i right thats what they tell me at school

Back