HO scale modern pickup trucks

I am not sure. You can shoot them an Email and ask. I usually get my stuff from Toms Trains in Wethersfield CT.

Do an ebay search of them and you can find alot on there as well. i just got a sweet unmarked "undercover" suv with lightbars that Im gonna put in our yard as railroad police. Riverpoint makes some nice trucks. Only in Ford though... I would love it if someone made modern Ram's

Ebay usually has Cal Fire crew cab Silverados or a single cab ford pick up for brush fire use. But anything can be kitbashed the way you want. Also, I'm not sure what modern is to you, but I used some older trident chevy trucks and fords like these below. The bottom picture shows the Riverpoint Station ext cab Ford I picked up for $18 on eBay with a hi rail kit(used it for something else). The hobby store near me has about 100 of them plus 3,200 other 1/87 vehicles and accessories, but the guy isnt open as much as health makes it hard to operate the place. But, if you like the Trident ones, I can swing by and pick some up for you and you can Paypal me so you don't have to worry about getting ripped off by someone you don't know. Just trying to help.

Attachments

• user11118_pic1336_1326776307.jpg
    user11118_pic1336_1326776307.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 290
  • user11118_pic1342_1326777234.jpg
    user11118_pic1342_1326777234.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 298
Ebay usually has Cal Fire crew cab Silverados or a single cab ford pick up for brush fire use. But anything can be kitbashed the way you want. Also, I'm not sure what modern is to you, but I used some older trident chevy trucks and fords like these below. The bottom picture shows the Riverpoint Station ext cab Ford I picked up for $18 on eBay with a hi rail kit(used it for something else). The hobby store near me has about 100 of them plus 3,200 other 1/87 vehicles and accessories, but the guy isnt open as much as health makes it hard to operate the place. But, if you like the Trident ones, I can swing by and pick some up for you and you can Paypal me so you don't have to worry about getting ripped off by someone you don't know. Just trying to help.

Now I know where all of the Boley vehicles went! lol but that is quite an impressive collection of vehicles. I was referring to a 2010 or newer ram (newer body styles), and I would love it if I could find some lifted trucks. I thought about how to kitbash one of the riverpoint fords into a lifted truck with some stacks, but I think i would just ruin it lol. And I am not sure if you were referring to me or the OP about picking some up from the hobby shop, but I have a guy on ebay I found to be very reputable and always delivers great products when it comes to vehicles, but thanks for the offer if that was directed at me. Sometimes I wish I went with S scale, just so I had all of the cool hotwheels vehicles and they would be the right scale lol

Thanks. Ive spent some time on my vehicle collection. Feel free to visit my profile and look through my highway department picture album for much more. I haven't seen any Rams, but that would be a nice work truck to build. The reply was aimed at trainman78, but good for anyone posting here. I'm glad to help out. True about S scale tho, but the Boley vehicles make it any easy choice for me.

Took a look through your albums, cool stuff! And yeah I love Boley vehicles. I have a nice police force thanks to them lol.

Now I know where all of the Boley vehicles went! lol but that is quite an impressive collection of vehicles. I was referring to a 2010 or newer ram (newer body styles), and I would love it if I could find some lifted trucks. I thought about how to kitbash one of the riverpoint fords into a lifted truck with some stacks, but I think i would just ruin it lol. And I am not sure if you were referring to me or the OP about picking some up from the hobby shop, but I have a guy on ebay I found to be very reputable and always delivers great products when it comes to vehicles, but thanks for the offer if that was directed at me. Sometimes I wish I went with S scale, just so I had all of the cool hotwheels vehicles and they would be the right scale lol

If you make those lifted trucks, be sure to make a scene with the cops pulling one over, all too common around here!

-Jeff

Hotwheels apparently made/makes 1/87 scale vehicles. We were in toys r us once and stumbled upon 2 honda civic 1/87 models. I had to look at the packaging twice to make sure I was reading it right. I have no idea if they make anymore, but those are the only 2 I have ever seen in person. Anyone care to shed some light on that? I would be happier than a kid in a all you can eat candy store if hotwheels made a huge 1/87 vehicle line. While they might not be as detailed as say, the Boley and Riverpoint vehicles, they are cheap and the variety would be huge.

Hotwheels did make a series of 1/87 cars, but I,ve only managed to buy a couple from Toys R Us, the one I really want, is the Batmobile,I don,t think I,ll find one in the wild.
Ron

Ok, update, ebay has a ton of hotwheels 1/87 vehicles. I cant believe I never thought to look there seeing as how I am on it all the time lol

Back