HO Lionel help

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
I need some help putting together some Lionel HO scale automated cars. Here's what I have.
Log cars (4) with unloader, tray, button. I think it would be complete.

20200916_211945.jpg

Second up are 2 gondolas?? And the unloader. I don't know if the pipes are the original load for it.

20200916_211949.jpg

And finally are 2 milk cars with unloader.

20200916_211952.jpg

Here's where I need help. Where do I find a couple more unloader Trays and the metal milk cans and buttons? I've looked on Ebay with no luck. Is it even worth it trying to complete these or should I just sell them as parts?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jerome...so it looks like the log & pipe unloaders are the same? Have not seen the milk cars before, it has been awhile, but it seems like I've seen the log unloader on feebay under a vintage kits search....good luck......

Jerome. Those are old helicopter cars
I need some help putting together some Lionel HO scale automated cars. Here's what I have.
Log cars (4) with unloader, tray, button. I think it would be complete.

View attachment 117397

Second up are 2 gondolas?? And the unloader. I don't know if the pipes are the original load for it.

View attachment 117408

And finally are 2 milk cars with unloader.

View attachment 117410

Here's where I need help. Where do I find a couple more unloader Trays and the metal milk cans and buttons? I've looked on Ebay with no luck. Is it even worth it trying to complete these or should I just sell them as parts?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sell them as parts if I was you

Back