HO layout pics

enjineerbill said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Now if I could just strip it down and apply some green and yellow;) Johnny
OH NO!, Johnny, sure i like CNW and model it but, i like my E6 JUST FINE in harbor mist grey and armor yellow, thank you!:p;):D Andy, i havent seen an E6 in that paint scheme, i would love to see it. if you got pics of it, post em!:D the E2 is my favorite of the E units, but no one makes them:(. E5-E6 are my secound favorite of the E units, but honestly...i like ALL the E units!:D -Dean

lginc said:
OH NO!, Johnny, sure i like CNW and model it but, i like my E6 JUST FINE in harbor mist grey and armor yellow, thank you!:p;):D Andy, i havent seen an E6 in that paint scheme, i would love to see it. if you got pics of it, post em!:D the E2 is my favorite of the E units, but no one makes them:(. E5-E6 are my secound favorite of the E units, but honestly...i like ALL the E units!:D -Dean

:D :p :) :D :D :p :) :eek: :p ;) :D :D

Johnny

This thread is 2 years old... and you're further burying mine :(

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm sorry, Did I miss you being appointed to dictate as to how long one can post on any thread?

Try thinking this way, maybe this will rekindle a modeling project for someone or maybe, JUST MAYBE a NEW member is browsing old threads and wants to partake........Some peoples' kids!!!

Johnny

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm sorry, Did I miss you being appointed to dictate as to how long one can post on any thread?

Try thinking this way, maybe this will rekindle a modeling project for someone or maybe, JUST MAYBE a NEW member is browsing old threads and wants to partake........Some peoples' kids!!!

Johnny

I only said something because trainman1980 posted in about 10 threads yesterday that were between 2-4 years old. It's just kind of frustrating when you've just made a thread asking people for advice and within hours it's buried.

At what point did I dictate anything? And at what point did I tell you my age? No need to use over sized text.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back