Ho Diesel Locomotives

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

CM-Fan

The locomotives I use "burn coal" not "roll coal" - I acquired these locomotives mixed with other items. I know they are all DC and all powered up when I received them. I have no use for any of them and they need a new home. I prefer not to sell on ebay anymore but will offer them to you.
No clue what they are worth but open to cash offers or trades. I model the Colorado Railroads around the year of 1900 (give or take a decade), so any rolling stock, old western building, mines, dual gauge track, Hon3 kits ect that you are not interested in - let me know.

IMG_E7679.JPG

IMG_E7680.JPG

IMG_E7681.JPG

IMG_E7682.JPG

A Bachmann EMD GP40
IMG_E7683.JPG

A GP9M
IMG_E7684.JPG

IMG_E7685.JPG

And one really ugly Athearn GP50 PH II, but has a new undecorated shell

IMG_E7687.JPG

And an unknown Bachmann no box locomotive

IMG_E7688.JPG

If you are worried about dealing with a new member my ebay ID is Topwrenchsw been a seller and buyer since the year 2000

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.