HO chain link fence

Styrene sounds like the way to go for me as well. Can you buy it THAT small in diameter though?

Sure you can. Evergreen makes tons of different sizes.
3" in HO would be close to their item #220 - 10 pieces 14" long x 0.035" (inches) at $3.59

As far as the actual meshing goes I'd still use the tull stuff.
E

Eric,

Thanks - might have to look into that then. I have around 5 or so feet of the HO layout that I want to put up a chain link fence but, as said, I think doing that with the brass I tried to use previously would end up in a "not so good place" :)

Eric,

Thanks - might have to look into that then. I have around 5 or so feet of the HO layout that I want to put up a chain link fence but, as said, I think doing that with the brass I tried to use previously would end up in a "not so good place" :)

When I first came on here to the forums back in Dec. didn't you have some HO fencing you were going to part with? Seems like you offered to sell it to me. I think it was you. I was no where near close enough to even think about scenery stuff at that point. That might have been late Jan. or Feb.

Did you ever get your HO DCC engine address issue straightened out?
Are you still going to build that outdoor train?
E.

Eric,

Wow, I had totally forgotten about that Walthers Chain Link fence kit ... I still have it some where. From memory, I didn't like how it went together or something - I'll have to take another look at it I guess.

Yep, did get the address issues sorted out thanks to Terry and Genetk44 thanks.

Yep, the G Scale is still there but the weather has turned pretty cold and wet and not something I want to be out in, so that is on the back burner till Spring. Yeah, I'm a weather whimp! :D

Back