Hi There

SunsetLimited

Enjoy the Journey
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself, or re-introduce myself. It's been a long time since I've logged into the forums but a lot has changed in my life and I feel confident in reconnecting again.

To catch you all up to speed, during my previous time on the forums I was unemployed, in a relationship that was ending, and tortured by anxieties and overcoming an addiction. I kept this all a secret, and while I don't want to elaborate too much on this, I couldn't face up to the people on this forum and what they might have thought of me. It was easier to stay away for a while. There were a lot of pieces to pick up before I could try again.

Fast forward a couple of years... I have an amazing job, a new partner, a new home, and a newfound motivation for my beloved trains and models. I have confidence and inspiration again. I have just begun a new layout (N Scale, of course!) which will focus on BNSF and NS operations in the Midwest.

I look forward to further discussions with you all.

Thank you,
Mitch

Mitch,

Welcome (back). My hats off to you, you pulled through a lot and got yourself back on your feet. With that being said....let's talk trains!!!

I look forward to seeing you share your rise again in the N scale kingdom.

Welcome back Mitch. Still lots of friendly folks here. Glad to hear that you were able to get life back in line. Looking forward to your layout progress.

Willie

Mitch,

Welcome back and glad that the your prior difficulties have been over come, that is a definite PLUS! Nice to see another N Scaler here as well. There aren't too many of us but those who are have an abundance of knowledge and experience to varying degree's. I look forward to your layout progress.

Back