Hi there, I am new in this Forum.

I have to make some Test's!

aab.jpg

Thats my favorite Trainspot!

aax.sized.jpg

My second Diorama

acs.sized.jpg

And my Engine-Yard.

HOLY FIGGIN, I LOVE that roundhouse!!! Welcome to our forum, and i can;t wait to see more shots of that layout, and roundhouse!

WELCOME Eugen!
That is an incredible layout you have. You certainly have a high skill level to create scenes like that. I will look forward to more post from you.

Hello Eugen,and welcome. Let me start by saying WOW!!,what a great roundhouse photo. Roughly,how many locos do you have in all in that photo? Also what era are you doing? I hope to see more great photos,and I hope that we can share information in this fine hobby.Welcome aboard sir,enjoy the ride.William.

Thank's for the flowers!

Thank's for the flowers! :)

I am modeling US N-Scale since 1976.
First I started with the Roundhouse, so I was able to show the Steamer's and Diesel in the right background.

Then I saw the article from Bob Smaus in the MR and converted his Old Part of Los Angeles from HO down to N-Scale.

aad.jpg

acl.sized.jpg

Next step was the MR artikle from the San Diego Railroad Museum.
I started to build Caliente in N-Scale. First I had to convert the plan of the Caliente Store an the Garage down to N-Scale. The Store is built from Northeastern wood. The roof is made from cardboard, overcoat with one layer of a paper handkerchief. The Garage is made from 1/8” plywood, covered with Campbell corrugated aluminum.

After that, I had to visited Caliente, to take all the right megements and see, how it looks like in real life!

aaw.sized.jpg

agi.sized.jpg

In the end I got the whole Layout in my basement! ;)

aai.sized.jpg

WELCOME Eugen, that's quite an awsome layout you have there! At first I thought you might be Pele Soelborg in disguise...;)

That roundhouse scene reminds me of a railfanning visit I made to Barstow, CA in the Spring of 1973 - huge amounts of blue and yellow as far as the eye could see! 1st and 2nd generation power, too.

BMRR said:
WOW !!! Now thats a nice layout. Love that N scale.

Stan.

:: Blink ::

Did he say N scale? Holy cow, that's very impressive work. I thought it was HO when looking at the photos. (I normally use "new posts" so I hadn't noticed what category it was in.)

That's a very nicely done layout indeed. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you'll post more of your work.

modelbob said:
:: Blink ::

Did he say N scale? Holy cow, that's very impressive work. I thought it was HO when looking at the photos. (I normally use "new posts" so I hadn't noticed what category it was in.)

That's a very nicely done layout indeed. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you'll post more of your work.
Glad I'm not alone here Bob! I was completely lost, even after being the first to reply, I didn't notice it until it was pointed out!

grossartige Bilder Eugen!!

Thanks for the Pictures Eugen(Tolle Bilder=) ). great Pictures!!!:eek:
I am a N scale fan:) and maybe in the future (when Kids are growin-up:confused: ,if they do:D ,and living elswhere) hope I can built may own Layout.....Now I'm still dreaming .....

Very, very impressive. You have created some wonderful scenes which certainly highlight your talents. Thanks for sharing with us.

Tom

swizzly said:
Thank's for the flowers! :)

Then I saw the article from Bob Smaus in the MR and converted his Old Part of Los Angeles from HO down to N-Scale.

I thought a portion of that layout looked familiar! Very nice modeling and you couldn't have chosen a better layout to draw inspiration from. Bob Smaus' teacart layout is an amazing piece of work. Keep up the good work and feel free to post more photos.

"Donnerwetter das sind ja sehr schöne Bilder":eek: :eek: Tra(i)nslation:
Thunderweather that are yes beautiful pictures!!! :D

"Only" looking at the pictures of the modelwork from the members, it's worth to be a member of this forum!!!:)
It's almost entertainment;)

Back