Hi from Flagstaff, AZ

sgttoe

Just joined the forum. I have N scale equip (5 locos with decoders and 5 cars). And can use up to 3' on two walls of a bedroom and the closet. Want to come up with a track plan using Kato Unitrack. Want to learn about Operations and How to build up a modern pool of cars like the ones that role past my house every 5 min all day long. Right now I have a 3'x6' oval with block detector segments hooked to my Zepher and an old computer, was going to speed match locos but never got to it. Dabbeled in use of JMRI.

I can not attend the local club meetings so I am a loaner and looking to become part of an online group to discuss things.

Anyway that is me.

Club? Geeze guy, you have some of the best rail action right in front of you. You don't need no stinkin club.
I like the scenery to the west of you near Kingman. I want to do another trip out that way to shoot some pictures of the desert vistas so I can creat my own backdrops.

Lots of logging railroad history around Flagstaff, too. Used to be a small logging 2-8-0 and a logging 2-6-6-2 on display.

Bruce

Back