the etched nameplates finnish it off very nice
10-08-07030.jpg

and the 37 got snowploughs, hoses and coupleer
10-08-07021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great pictures

Great pictures everybody, as usual!
SteveB:
how many of the tree's have you done, last I heard you had hundreds to go.
Yip! 150 ready..300 to go ( again 45 frames ready to be "sawdusted"and painted after that
Josh:How small are the small parts you ad to your diesels? I have no idea ..they must be very very small.....
John: I love the way you made the backyards and how you solved the "problem" with the yellow bike!!

Too hot to handle

Steve B Your 57 looks stunning !

Its been too sunny and hot in the conservatory, on the few occasions Ive been at home this weekend, to be inside so I had an hour in the garden..

I picked up a small tripod on Saturday morning and thought I would try it out for pictures and video.

First the pictures

S7001624.jpg

S7001629.jpg

S7001627.jpg

and the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq_QjMsGUks

John
RJR

Chears John, it took a six foot dive tonight, just a tiny scratch on the roof and a broken windscreen, lucky i got a first great western 57 body only for spares, going to re paint the FGW soon, maybe BR blue, should be great. never noticed last time the twenty has the tablet/token catcher on the cab side

Some fantastic photos here as usual! I always look forward to seeing what all of you have been up to. I have been assembling a Branchline laser cut house this week. Here it is assembled, painted and being tested on the layout. I am going to have to modify the terrain a bit to have it look right. Not a problem... That's why I built the kit before finishing the scenery. ;) :D It will become Miller's Bed and Breakfast. That's my sister the Rev. Miller sitting on the porch.

MillersBedBreakfast02w.png

MillersBedBreakfast01w.png

Yesterday and today I worked on the scenery by the industries at Hopewell Junction. Still quite a bit to complete but it is coming together little by little.

FoxPlumbing02w.png

FoxPlumbing01w.png

Here is an overview of the area:

HopewellJunction07w.png

Im a bit late... I always hate how my pics come out... they dont seem to compare to the ones from ya'll...
IMG_4332.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4339.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Back