Hey Gang.. back in the Saddle

GrandpaCoyote

Wiley Old Dog
Hello all, been away for sometime (family matters, sickness, holidays, etc.). Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Hope you all and all yours are doing well.

Glad to see the forums up and surviving the upgrade, those are always a heck of a thing to get done.

Recently redid our web page for our layout, its much improved. Take a look if you care to it’s at: http://mysite.verizon.net/coyote97/getyourkicks/ (thanks for any comments in advance)

In other news, the OL and I have abandoned the idea of converting our garage into a Train Room; after a study of cost we found it would cost us around 4k to get it all done *ouch*, so we have put that on the 'someday' shelf and moved to use one of spare bedrooms, a great benefit because of the central heat and air.

Got turned onto Iain Rice and his work and books, readying some of his stuff now, love what he has to say. Looking forward to putting some of his sagely advice to work.

Will try not to be such a stranger, and post a bit more now that I'm feeling better. Hope all had safe holidays and good times.

Peace.

Coyote

Welcome back Coyote :) At first in reading your post I thought you had abandoned all hope, but good to hear it's progressing inside. Ian has some good ideas.

Welcome(back) Coyote!!

I've not had the pleasure but glad to hear your health has returned. GREAT avatar:cool: .

Johnny

dthurman said:
Welcome back Coyote :) At first in reading your post I thought you had abandoned all hope, but good to hear it's progressing inside. Ian has some good ideas.

David,

Yes I am really enjoying the two books of his I have, he's leaving a much better taste in my mouth than another whom shall remain nameless. And whereas I was deeply disapointed on the move inside, I lost 2/3's the space I did have, it has paid off on comfort and cost and that is starting to make me smile.

Peace.

Coyote

chrismoore93 said:
Welcome back Coyote! Good thing to see the layout again ;). Welcome back, and keep on posting!
Chtis

Thanks, will do.. I finally got the old beat up web page fixed and its proven to be a good resource to help keep me focused. See ya in the funny pages Chris.

enjineerbill said:
Welcome(back) Coyote!!

I've not had the pleasure but glad to hear your health has returned. GREAT avatar:cool: .

Johnny

Johnny,

Pleased to make your aquaintance as well sir. Thank, I like that avatar too :)

Peace.

Coyote

Welcome back Coyote! Glad you jumped back up into the saddle. I just visited your web page and it is off to a good start. I like the design of it. What did you use to make it?

RexHea said:
Welcome back Coyote! Glad you jumped back up into the saddle. I just visited your web page and it is off to a good start. I like the design of it. What did you use to make it?

I made it with a program called Trellix that my isp provides for folks to make their web pages with. Took me awhile to figure it out and even managed to delete the whole site once :confused: but I figured it out eventually.

Peace.

Coyote

Hi GPC, glad you're back with us. Glad you found a workaround to your garage problem, can't wait to see some pix of that spare-bedroom layout when you get to that point.

Happy to see you back. Your layout will be much better in the spare room, I built my first in the layout in the garage, although i see yours is lined, it was cold and drafty. Keep us posted!!

Ken.

Back