Help with articles from Way-back MRR

I'm looking for articles called the CP&I Story from Model Railroader Jan - July1974. If anyone has the issues for sale or can help with scans, I'd be very interested to hear from you

I can't help you personally but the first place to check is your local library. When I left California, I donated MR's and MRC's going back to the mid-60's, so you might luck out there. If a train show happens to be in your area, ther are always guys selling old MR's for pretty cheap, usually a buck or less a copy. There are always lots for sale on e-bay too (http://toys.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R4...311&_nkw=model+railroader+magazine&_sacat=220), although you'll have to pay a little more.

I think I have that magazine, but I just moved my boxes into a different closet, so they're buried now!

Shortliner I have the whole of 1974 MR and I can't find what you are after in any of them. Any more info.

You're looking in the wrong magazine. The mag you want was called Railroad Modeler. It's no longer in print and hasn't been for a very long time. The CP&I was a switching layout that the mag did over three issues as I recall.

I might have a copy of the mag in my considerable collection of modeling mags.

Thanks guys - I hadn't realised there ever was a Railroad Modeller - only seen Model Railroader - I sent an email to the Kalmbach Library this morning to see if they can help out

Back