Hello!

BC_Brad

Hello from Vancouver Island, Canada.

I grew up on the prairies with HO, but returned to the hobby 5 years ago diving into N scale - because I don't have much space!

I especially love Canadian Pacific and The Canadian, Via Rail and CN. I worked on a 2' x 4.5' layout for a couple of years and then started over again with a 2'x 8' rethinking. I really enjoy the many different skills involved in building a layout, especially buildings and details.

I look forward to checking out everyone's talent, advice and creativity. Thanks in advance for all of the inspiration!

Cheers,

Brad

Hi Brad! I'm on the north side of the fence, as well.
Where from in the prairies? I was raised up in Devon, Alberta.

A friendly, comfortable place to be, in here. Just got into the hobby myself, but the guys here kinda make you feel like you belong. Welcome, and check out the coffee shop if you feel like opening up a bit.

Hello Brad, so BC eh. I run MRL, Montana, in Australia but the company (Washington Corp) has another railway (not railroad, because you're British, you know) the Southern Railway of British Columbia (SRY), you may know of. A few years back they were also intending to begin a passenger service on Vancouver Island, but not sure if it ever came to anything. The coffee shop McLeod refers to, you'll find under the name Running Bear's.

Welcome Brad, being close to the border in WNY I see quite a bit of CN and CP along with CSX, NS, UP, and BNSF. A nice mix runs through Buffalo heading east.

Hmmmm... When I lived on the island I was in N but now that I’m on the prairies I’m in HO.
Somethings going on here!
Welcome aboard!

Back