Hello

SD70ACe01

MonsterMountain
Hello folks! I have been model railroading since I was 7 years old. So I have been model railroading for 11 years now. I started with a 5'x5' layout then I progressed to a 5'x6' layout and now I currently have a 5'x7' layout. I model a mountain area. Not sure of the locale just yet, but I do have a name for the layout. The name of my railroad is called Monster Mountain Railroad. It is named that because I have majestic monster mountains built on the layout. I love to add interesting and one-of-a-kind scenes to my layouts. I consider my self moderate to advanced in model railroading. But I still have much more to learn. And I am always learning new techniques as I go.

I collect mostly diesel engines. My most favorite engine is the EMD SD70ACe. In my opinion it is the greatest diesel engine ever produced. I currently have 3 ACes. An Athearn BNSF, MTH CSX, and an MTH Rio Grande Heritage unit. I plan to collect all SD70ACe paint schemes, even the fantasy paint schemes available. My favorite type of manifest is Intermodal. My two favorite model manufactures are Kato and MTH.

I have a YouTube account where I show my Layout Updates. You can find that link in my signature section below. Thank you for your time.

Welcome SD. I'm guessing by your layout size that you model in HO or N scale. We LOVE pictures around here.
BTW, the link you posted says your video has been taken down... by you.

I do model HO, I forgot to state that. Oops. And thank you for the Welcome.
The link is to My YouTube Channel. There some videos in the column on the right. I removed one of the videos down so that the viewer will be able to see the back ground easily. Here are some a little outdated pictures. I will have some new pictures up in the HO scale section later on in the week.

Back