Hello. New at 70

jwh192

Hi Folks: To introduce myself I'm a 70 year young grandfather of 7 and am starting into RR modeling and looking forward to many more enjoyable years with the kids and believe this is a good place to start. I do the building and my wife does the painting of buildings.
On a 4x8, in HO scale, we have been at it for 3 months and have throughly enjoyed all the helpful information provided on this site by so many knowledgeable members. Although I have not talked with any of you I wish to thank you all for "my education". And I have lots more to learn and hopefully not all the hard way !!

Welcome, JW - it's never too late to start this hobby! :) It's great that your wife is actively involved too.

Hello!

Nice to hear you and your wife are modelling together. I hope you both agree on what colours the buildings should be.... ;)

Welcome aboard, JWH, good to see some more of us senior citizen types still in the game. That's pretty neat that your wife likes to paint structures. My wife likes to paint her nails. :)

Back