Hello all !

stripes

I would like to introduce myself! My name is David, and I found this forum by a referal from fergmiester. I model transition era HO Scale, and also own a internet store for model railroad structures and scenery.
I am fortunate to live in a great town that is a division point for CN , and I get to railfan everyday! :D I will post some of the unusual pic`s when I can.
Anyway, Glad to be here! Thanks,
David

Hello David Welcome. This is a nice relaxed place to talk trains and have some fun, come and have a coffee in the lounge sometime and get to know the guys and gals.

Ken.

Welcome Aboard David. Judging from your introduction you'll have no trouble fitting right in around here. make yourself at home. :)

Cheers Willis

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the forum, David! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

Hi David and welcome!

[LATER EDIT:] I see you stopped using the slag thimble avatar. Too bad, I kinda liked it (look at the subtitle under my screen name and you'll see why...;))

Last edited by a moderator:
stripes said:
I would like to introduce myself! My name is David, and I found this forum by a referal from fergmiester. I model transition era HO Scale, and also own a internet store for model railroad structures and scenery.
I am fortunate to live in a great town that is a division point for CN , and I get to railfan everyday! :D I will post some of the unusual pic`s when I can.
Anyway, Glad to be here! Thanks,
David

David,

Hello Sir. Great to have you here with us!

I just ordered some stuff from you a couple of weeks back down here in Texas; I'm still in love with the birds - they are great!

Once again, really nice to see you here a very pleasant surprise indeed.

Peace.

Hey Coyote, just sent you an email! the rest of your stuff shipped today!
Please send me pictures of the birds on your layout and maybe a picture of how you used the Bloc`s!

David

Back