Has anyone purchased from Train Sets Only?

PrairieKnight

I am expanding the layout and have been looking online for track, roadbed, and turnouts. I am looking for Atlas track, turnouts, and Woodland Scenics foam roadbed. I came across the Train Sets Only website. Their prices seem reasonable and their shipping is not outrageous. Has anyone purchased from them? Or perhaps there is a website that you can recommend.

I have used Train Sets Only for several orders over the past few years. They have very prompt shipping and the orders have always been correct. Never had a problem.

I wanted to post a follow up. I placed an order with Train Sets Only on Sunday night 3/27/2022. I used the option of Priority US Mail for shipping which charged me 9.84. I received my order today, Thursday 3/31. The order was correct and I will definitely order from them again. I did look at modeltrainstuff and trainworld to compare prices and shipping. The difference was not that much. I did like the fact that I was able to order Atlas code 83 flex track sections individually from TSO and not in a specific bundle of five sections at a set price. I will probably look at all three websites the next time I am ready to place an order.

Back