Greetings All,

Doc

Rivarossi Doc
My name is Doug and I reside in the middle of my HO Rivarossi train world in South Carolina USA. As I am new to the HO world I would like to expand my knowledge of this wonderful new hobby. My layout is based on Rivarossi steam engines so far with one Broadway Limited AT & SF 2-10-2 that has the DDC installed. Over time I hope to find a controller that will take advantage of all the DDC functions. For now I'm using straight DC control. In addition I would like to find all of the information that I can for my Rivarossi engines. With that being said thanks for taking time to read my chatter and I hope you might have the time to help me learn along the HO rails.

Best Regards
Doug Oconnor

Hey Doug!

Welcome to the forum!

Although I am certainly no HO expert I can tell you that there are many on this forum who are and most are very helpful.

If you have a specific question start a new thread and you will get answers quickly.

I will throw my 2 cents in and suggest the American made NCE DCC line of products. www.ncedcc.com they are very helpful with support as well.

If you don't have a local hobby shop you can always shop online at my local shop. www.modeltrainstuff.com they are also very helpful if you have a question.

Welcome aboard and I hope you have fun with your trains, I know I do!

Louis

Hi Louis,
Thanks for the welcome and the links. Wow what a lot of 2 cents worth. On a smaller level how do you get a picture in your profile so it shows up when you post something? Once again thanks for the welcome.
Best Regards
Doc

Promise a little, deliver a lot. See what 2 cents will buy you on this forum.

I think you are referring to an avatar, mine is a Lionel AC 6000 CSX B&O heritage locomotive.

To add an avatar click on settings at the top of the page. Then click on edit avatar on the left side of the page that loads after you clicked settings.

good luck

Louis

Hi Doc/Doug,
Most certainly welcome to the forum and as Louis stated there are many very knowledgeable individuals on here who are more than willing to share information about whatever your involved with.

As far as the NCE hand throttles & controllers I have the full line available through my supplier who is in your direction and can probably give you one of the best deals around. These are all brand new items and carry the full warranty etc.

I'm sure we will see you around.

Oh, be sure to stop in at the ANPL Coffee shop down the main listings and enjoy the get to gether at Flo's Dinner, I think you enjoy it!

See you down the line,

David

Back