Grade Crossings - What do you do?

Greg !! Hey !! Geeeeeze !! The guy on crutches is about to be run over (again ?) by the truck driver backing up, full of railroad-rage !!!
Do somethin' quick !!! Poor guy !! Hurry !! :eek:

Rico: I'm glad you enjoyed the photo I posted and I'll be happy to answer your question.

To the right of the truck is the ruins of the old supply building for the CM&N and soon there will be a stone chimmey that survived. The ramp on the far right is part of Walther's Freight House Terminal. It's abandoned and not in use by the railroad.

The roadway was made out of fine sand from Sedona, Arizona that I asked a co-worker to bring back for me. I forgot to take some sand when we visited the area. The sand is hard to get wet to apply the diluted white glue.

Sharp eye catching the missing crossing. I have one that installing it would be a nice, easy project.

Greg

Greg !! Hey !! Geeeeeze !! The guy on crutches is about to be run over (again ?) by the truck driver backing up, full of railroad-rage !!!
Do somethin' quick !!! Poor guy !! Hurry !! :eek:

Mark: That guy with the crutches is a Woodland Scenics figure that I purchased when I was recovering from vascular disease surgeries and I was learning how to walk once again. The poor guy just reminded me of my situation. 🚶‍♂️

Greg

Even doing work on the layout, I always try to clear the main and crossings. I sometimes feel silly doing it, but that doesn't stop me. :)

Back