General Electric

Bread&steel

GE small transformer division
014-1_zpsd7249686.png

I'll second Matt on that... more pix puhleez!
I'm planning something similar on the next layout for the Schnabel to visit.

I'll second Matt on that... more pix puhleez!
I'm planning something similar on the next layout for the Schnabel to visit.

Thanks once again !!! I do have another view I will post shortly. This complex took a long time to come together. Boxcars are loaded and unloaded on a single siding

Execellent work. Be interested in knowing the component kits used to make it up.

Ya know... looking at this building and Glen's powerhouse thread makes me think it might be time for another good old "show us your..." themed thread!
How about it guys, a thread for your favorite modular built buildings?

Ya know... looking at this building and Glen's powerhouse thread makes me think it might be time for another good old "show us your..." themed thread!
How about it guys, a thread for your favorite modular built buildings?

That would be fun. I get some good ideas looking at the work of others

Execellent work. Be interested in knowing the component kits used to make it up.

Unfortunately a few years ago I was forced to dismantle my old layout. But a few years later I was fortunate to acquire a very large space. I had rescued structures and parts of structures from my old layout all over on shelves. GE grew out of the combination of several buildings and a few custom built building designed to fit the space. It took me many months to get it all together.

Back