garage with county store

kennyrach

Today I started to build garage with county store into it along with a small shed that will go on left side og garage It look like the model power Billy body shop .First I draw the plan out then I make cardstock building of it .them I use to build the model .so far I got the front wall build with board & board with 3 different size board . Them I rough it up with sand paper then stain it with gray then once dry I use a wire brush on it then I use ink wash and little white ink wash to finish it .the decal are just sitting there for picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i got the door build and the top 3 piece molding and the main sign done .the blue white is the color of model

Today i gotten the shed wall build with B72 VINTAGE NORTHEASTERN SCALE MODELS INC. HO STEEL SIDING .Which going on left side of garage with around 7ft going past the back of building .The open you see will be add to garage which will be open into the garage

OK gotten the shed mock up next to garage so I like the way it going .This other picture is wall made from card-stock which I first sand with 200 grit sandpaper .by pulling downward once happy like it then I take a razor blade and start to scribe the board line and cross cut along with the nail hole .now I paint the card-stock with gull gray .once dry I then use a wire brush to make the wood grain line once done I less dry for hr. then u use India ink wash. Wall look super my wife friend at work was like wow far out

Man i been at it OK here what I did I got the floor slap made from Hydrocal .Scratch build the two wood door made the brick wall from Hydrocal and started the roof.

That is coming along super! The way you mixed textrures and different materials really gives it some character. Nicely done.

Back