Future commuter car?

Russian

Saskatoon railfan
Don't know why I made this, just thought it'll be cool to make a future looking car, with a bunch of windows and attach it to a my critter. Basically a passenger version of a 50' high-cube boxcar.

It's all glass exept for the floor and you're supose to enter through the roof, which open up. So what do you think about it? Just brainstorming with Lego's here... Goes pretty fast around the oval.

I thought it was a clear version of those aircraft part cars you see running up to and from Boeing.

OK! gonna try again. Had a post ready last night, must have hit a kill "key" on the keyboard, or a mouse trap with the mouse, because the post dissapeared and I was on another thread. :(
"What do I think" I really don't know :confused: . Futuristic it is, not much privacy or seats for the little lego people ;) , so maybe you could fill it with fish for an aquarium car :rolleyes: . It also could be a new innovation a WYSIWYG car for future products :p , much better than signs on busses. Yep I'll vote for the what you see is what you get car :D
Goes pretty fast around the oval.
You mean you have the diesel critter powered now? :eek:
Cheers Willis

CB&CNSfan said:
Futuristic it is, not much privacy or seats for the little lego people ;) , so maybe you could fill it with fish for an aquarium car :rolleyes: . It also could be a new innovation a WYSIWYG car for future products :p , much better than signs on busses. Yep I'll vote for the what you see is what you get car :D
You mean you have the diesel critter powered now? :eek:
Cheers Willis
The critter was always powered, standard Lego engine under there, whatever it is.

I don't know what I was really thinking of when I build it, just freelance...
The next car will be a more realistic double-decker commuter.

Russian said:
It's all glass exept for the floor and you're supose to enter through the roof, which opens up.

That would be good for fast loading at station stops. Just position a slide or chute about the car, and when the train stops, down you go. Real bugger to climb out though....

Don't know but you might be halfway to fixing a problem on the Japanese railways. Some time ago I heard they used men employed as pushers to cram all the people into the commuter cars, you may have that part solved, now if you can invent a way of getting them out undamaged you'll have it made :D

Cheers willis

Put trap-doors on the bottom and drop them between the rails into an underground station (kinda like a coal hopper) :D

CB&CNS said:
undamaged
ok then...into a pit of packing peanuts :D :D

Back