FS: Athearn RTR GATX SD40-2, Athearn Genesis BNSF SD75M

wongsing

Hello group, I have for sale today these two locomotives:

Athearn RTR SD40-2 GATX #7349. This loco is from the latest release of RTR models and features a ton of factory applied details such as MU hoses, coupler cut bars, sliding windows, firecracker antenna, correct horn, seperately applied fuel tank details, "weed cutter" type plow and the short fuel tank correct for ex-milw units like this one. Here is a stock picture of the model in question:

http://www.athearn.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=ATH95234

Also for sale is a NIB early Athearn genesis sd75m BNSF locomotive with the classic warbonnet paintscheme and BNSF on the long hood. I have already applied all the truck and under carriage details as well as the handrails, however, the grabirons still need to be installed. This loco has been test run only to ensure the lights work properly. While this loco retailed for 149.99 when it was released, I am offering it for $85 shipped. This loco does not have a roadnumber from the factory, so I will be enclosing some microscale decals and the loco can then be customized. In addition to these I will also be adding a more correct set of factory painted handrails with yellow ends and white vertical railings like the prototype.

I accept paypal and money orders only. All reasonable offers could be considered and I am open to trades as well especially in the form of modern tank cars, other detailed rolling stock, BNSF, BN or Santa Fe locos. Thanks!

-Richard Wongsing

Back