Front End Friday

A set of Chessie System pushers as the skys grow dark.
IMG_5204.jpg
IMG_5207.jpg
IMG_5210.jpg

Custom painted,decaled, and weathered Kato SD70MAC.
Herpa Peterbilt with added chrome wheels, bull bar, and hand painted marker lights.View attachment 145220View attachment 145221View attachment 145222
Tom. Nice pics. You did a out standing job on that Engine. I actually got to sit in one of these one day at the CSX in Fairmount City Illinois while I was waiting for Billing on my Container load it was a blast in that cab. What I remember the most was the seats had CSX embossed in the back of them.

Since we have a front end Friday and a switch yard Saturday how about a tail end Tuesday or weekend workbench?
Might get more people involved, someone’s always screwing up, er I mean working on something.

Since we have a front end Friday and a switch yard Saturday how about a tail end Tuesday or weekend workbench?
Might get more people involved, someone’s always screwing up, er I mean working on something.
Sounds good to me Rico. Do you want to kick us off for Tail end Tuesday on Tuesday? I’m enjoying everyone’s inputs so far there’s a lot of Great Railroad Modelers here. Weekend Work Bench is a great idea too you can kick us off this Friday too I’ve always have some I’m working on.

Back