Freight House 933-2954

MikeGTW

Signalman, ESQ
Altered this one from two kits and added some brick sheet to fill in on the side Might add a couple windows in that side part looks kind of plain

Attachments

• DSC_0334.JPG
    DSC_0334.JPG
    376.4 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0335.JPG
    DSC_0335.JPG
    383.7 KB · Views: 127
That white curved section on the left corner I had to file both it and the building to finally get it to fit
Every thing else was ok except I think the roof on the far right was a tad to wide

Those may be my last buildings Might be taking my layout down If so it won't go back up My son and his wife just bought 50 acres just south of me and are building a new house somewhere over 4600 sq ft not including the basement which they would finish for me walk out windows down two sides and direct access to garage My house is paid for but no more taxes insur utilities etc They been looking for a site so they could have horses Oh and he said they have option on another 120 acres next to it So if I did I would get about 3000 + sq ft or more if I wanted it
so what to do not sure Didn't think I would ever move again But like Jess said free internet LOL and she said free meals It's getting better
But then I did buy their first house for them

Those may be my last buildings Might be taking my layout down If so it won't go back up My son and his wife just bought 50 acres just south of me and are building a new house somewhere over 4600 sq ft not including the basement which they would finish for me walk out windows down two sides and direct access to garage My house is paid for but no more taxes insur utilities etc They been looking for a site so they could have horses Oh and he said they have option on another 120 acres next to it So if I did I would get about 3000 + sq ft or more if I wanted it
so what to do not sure Didn't think I would ever move again But like Jess said free internet LOL and she said free meals It's getting better
But then I did buy their first house for them
WOW! Sounds like an offer you couldn't really turn down, is your present house that large, 3000 sq ft, is pretty awesome to be sure, no Ins. or taxes to worry about too, hard to resist.

As for your layout, take it down you would have to, obviously, but just think how much more space you would have to rebuild it bigger and perhaps better.

But at the end of the day, it's your decision to make, as long as your happy with that decision, it's certainly one that you will have to ponder on for a while.

Smudge
We downsized years ago to where I am now was just me and wife she passed 11 yrs ago actually this month on the 10th so just been me here this house is about 2400 sq ft basement same size I'm using maybe 2000 ft of that for rr

so looking at what I would have to take down and move I'm all ready tired

Looking at what they said I could have they did add I can have all of basement 4600 minus the utility room part hmmm so about same or more room for my rr cause all I need is kitchen 1 bedroom living room bath and some room for my computers

So say 4000 minus 2500 for rr leaves me 1500 living space works for me

They all ready started putting up a pole building looks to big to me but son says better bigger now and has to have room for the horses and it will have solar panels on roof He's going to use geo thermal for heating the house and the barn
Now I see me and my bobcat excavator digging trenches for the plex tubing I can reach down 12 ft so sounds like fun

All that heat and solar stuff that's what he does anyway not sure how many people he has working for him a lot He just took 30 work vans to auction cause the dealer said could replace them easy yea right so far he got 12 new ones one box truck took 6 months to get He was able to lease some for now And I never said I told You So

Back