I agree with Wombat457 and Iron Horseman. Also, I don't feel a need, nor do I want, to open a You Tube Channel, just to enter this contest. Since I can post photos to this website, again, why won't that work? I am a firm believer in KISS principal; so, could you explain why you feel it is necessary to open a You Tube Channel to play this game! It certainly is your contest and you can run it how ever you like, whether we all play along, remains to be seen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

Posting pictures and written rules here for the Forum Members doesn't get "ronstrainsandthings" the exposure that posting on you tube apparently provides.

The contest is on a You Tube channel and is not unique to this forum. He just posted here to let us know about it. I agree about the written rules though.

Willie

O.K., Thanks Tony and Willie, now I get where he is coming from! I have no interest in this contest, so please disregard any comments/questions I may have made or asked.

Mark,

Posting pictures and written rules here for the Forum Members doesn't get "ronstrainsandthings" the exposure that posting on you tube apparently provides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hatefulness??? Because we, or some of us, may have considered being apart of the contest but wanted written rules as opposed to having to go on you tube? And your response was go on you tube to get access to those written rules??

All you had to do was post the link, you posted in your response, from the outset instead of trying to "boost" your popularity or you tube hits or whatever they are called.

Yeah a contest is a contest and maybe you need to have a talk with HO Explorer who runs them as well BUT is upfront about them and has them with no hidden agenda's attached.

From what I have seen, the only things you have posted here have been self serving. I've not seen any thread that you have involved yourself in if it didn't involve you or your video's. If all forums are to you is a way of promoting yourself and what you do then maybe you should start your own web site, your own forums because if you aren't willing to support the members of the forums you use, then don't expect those members to support you in return.

These are my opinions and may differ to the opinions of other members, moderators and or administrators of THIS forum.

Nope, I totally agree with you Tony! I guess RTAT took his bat and ball and went home! He has deleted his invite to participate.

Mark,

So it seems. I guess he didn't like what I had to say as his post was there (I think) prior to my post. I guess if anyone wants to get in touch with him they can visit u-tube; although, with 221 views and only 8 replies, most of which were asking for written rules or associated with that, I don't think too many people will hang themselves - hopefully not anyway.

Back