Foter Fun Two-Twenty-Three

Thanks Chip,

This tree is going to be part of a forrest that will be about 20-24 square feet in scale HO.... So I will be busy this year....

Jos

Trucula Bob have a look at what i found in the Bachmann catalogue, second one down is a 166 in the same paint job as the 185
http://www.bachmann.co.uk/prod1.php4?prod_selected=branchline&prod=4

Jos Here's a tree
P2180124.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve B Thats real cool!..Now just to figure where I could run that!
rhoward :D
Fred Perfect answer!!!

Jos, Can I order my trees from you!? That is amazing!

Chip, what I meant, is that metal shack looks great, but the new wood one is even better.

Got allot of locomotives in the mail today, I'll take pics in a few for ya'll.

Yeah, sorry for the blurry pics, I'll get some better ones later on. I took her out of the box, and went "WOW!" And I thought the SD75M's & Dash 9's were big.

Chip said:Larry,You have one of the most interesting collections of engines in the most interesting paint schemes of anyone I know.
---------------------------------------------------
Chip thanks! I have a thing about short line boxcars and locomotives..As you are aware te IHB is a terminal switching road..I am thinking of ordering 2 Athean BRC GP38-2s..:D

Thanks guys!!

SteveB: about the pine tree you showed...Yes something like that will be made also!! I think it has to be built in a hight of 12-14 inches....oh ohww:eek:
Josh Is that only a small part of your collection? Man you'v got as many engines as I've got trees... and YES you may order trees, non problemos amigos! The palmtrees are in the "fridge"( hope you don't mind,) because of this hugh order of trees. But the trunk is ready.:)

Jos

Cool, that sounds AWESOME Jos!

I'm thinking 10" might be a max height, to keep the trees real to the area.

The units... I have a total of 61 at the moment, though I'm always looking for more! I have yet to add any SD70M's for Union Pacific. All but 3 of the units are listed here, and a short "wish list" (the coming soon units).
http://rr.blockchoice.com/roster1.htm

The only thing missing from my hands is my RPP B23-7 shell, and BNSF #8258, which I hope my dad can find soon and mail to me so I know its not lost (or stolen by an annoying relative, she's already taken my three BNSF Model Power ballast hoppers).

more engines

Josh:
I have a total of 61 at the moment
:eek: :eek: yes, you've got more engines than I have trees!!;)
For 2 years I had almost 120 trees at home....they were "drying" outside...because of the paint
"
Jos

Last edited by a moderator:

Back