Forum Query

Maxitrains

Hi,

I was checking some of the photos posted in this forum and saw that their link is of this same forum, so I was wondering if there's somewhere that I can upload my photos to display them in this same forum.

I tried to look but this site is still a maze for me, and I did not find it ( if it exists )

Kindly help

Thanks

I've used several photo hosting sites over the years, but the easiest and best of the free sites I've found is Photobucket. You sign up and in a couple of days you can upload and post to your hearts content. It's easy to use too. You just click on the predone tags under each pic, depending on the type of tag you want, it automatically copies it, and the you just paste it into your post. You can check it out here: http://photobucket.com/

Maxitrains, at the top of this page you will see 3 blue bars. Look in the middle one and right in the center you will ModelRailroadForums. Click on Photo Gallery and it will take you to the Photos. You will need to sign in (not sure if you have to register also over there or not) then follow the directions to post your photos there. Photos from there only show up as thumbnails on this part of the forum and have to be clicked on to open in a new Window. I personally don't like to do that generally so I too use Photobucket for most of my photos. If you are going to enter any of the photo contests though, you will need to post the photo at the Photo Gallery here.

Hope this helps.

Actually Ray if you copy and paste the properties of a large picture from the gallery it shows here the same. Just FYI

Ken.

Back