Form submit an entry into Contest

Forum submit an entry into Contest

OK, we have helped many people and designed many layouts here so, is anyone up to desinging a layout and submitting an entry by this forum into the MR layout contest?

It would have to be by concensus of those who choose to participate. Who is interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean a paper FORM than one would fill out, or an online discussion FORUM? Your message would make more sense if this was clarified.

Gandy, are you talking about this forum or the other side of the tracks or the magazine? What MR layout contest?

RexHea said:
Gandy, are you talking about this forum or the other side of the tracks or the magazine? What MR layout contest?
This "Track Planning and Operations" form where I posted the message. I don't know what the "other side of the tracks" or "the magazine" mean in this context. Are those other layout planning forms?

The contest is on page 69 of this months model railroader.

OK, I now understand what you are suggesting.

FYI: Some of us refer to the ModelRailroader Magazine forum (at Trains.com) as the other side of the tracks. To add more confusion, some even say the MR forum.

Not meaning to be picky, but because of some confusion FORUM is the correct spelling...not form.

Railphotog said:
Do you mean a paper FORM than one would fill out, or an online discussion FORUM? Your message would make more sense if this was clarified.
Good point, and some people say spelling doesn't matter! This is a case of fingers going to fast. Amazing that I did it three times in the same post. OK, The entire message has been reworded.

Back