First serious attempt

Be proud of what you accomplished, the scenery and those trees are very well done. I like the Fall color on the trees where nothing is so glaring it jumps out at you. That IMO is rare on the few Fall color layouts I have seen. Continue having fun

TomO

It's time for another layout update.

IMG_2889.JPG

Here is an overhead looks of most of what I've got done on "Dogbone Flats". You can see that I've started building road on my way out of town. The altitude is beginning to rise and will conclude on the other side of the layout in "Dogbone Heights". I bet you can figure out where that will be.
IMG_2890.JPG
IMG_2892.JPG

These two are showing the road.
I've changed from dirt road to blacktop. I didn't like the look of the dirt road. I must have screwed up laying it because it was cracking.
IMG_2859.JPG

My gas station. The crossing grade isn't glued down yet
IMG_2871.JPG

Gas station at night.
IMG_2838.JPG
Work crew patching asphalt. I'm replacing the big building with something else. It seemed to be too much at the very beginning of the layout and was a scene stealer with it's height in that location.
IMG_2830.JPG

Another overhead shot. The gas station isn't in this photo but would be in that grey area on the left.
IMG_2874.JPG
IMG_2863.JPG
.....and a couple of night shots. I must have deleted a bunch of photos cuz these aren't the best. I'll take a couple more and add them later.

Attachments

• IMG_2891.JPG
    IMG_2891.JPG
    567.9 KB · Views: 127

Back