finely some good news

As most of you know I been forced to give up my train rooms. So we can take care of my wifes family. well I have moved into the unfinished basement after losing the upstairs bedroom. Got it lighted good. Plus they found my lost turnouts my wife cousins 5 year old son hid them in his closet. Will need to check each one for damage when I get them picked up but don't need to buy them all though.

Sounds good. Hopefully you have more room in the basement than the bedroom and can build an empire.

If my figures are right I should be able to put a eight by nine ovil with a cut out in the middle to get to the inside track and scenery. Still working on the track plan

If my figures are right I should be able to put a eight by nine ovil with a cut out in the middle to get to the inside track and scenery. Still working on the track plan

Oh, Man! I kinda feel your pain. I did not loose a layout space though! (Bummer!) I'm fixing up an 'unfinished' basement for a large layout as we speak! It's a JOB but a fun one, the goal is WORTH it! Rock on, Brother, It's going to be great!

I got the space marked out. It will be 10' by 8'ovil. Though I had to cut in on one of the 10' sides to leave me a walk around space. Room not square big surprice. I plan to have a space 2 1/2 to the cut out in the center. Still the to measure for each module I won't be a perment layout we rent. Got to make it movable with we move.

I got the space marked out. It will be 10' by 8'ovil. Though I had to cut in on one of the 10' sides to leave me a walk around space. Room not square big surprice. I plan to have a space 2 1/2 to the cut out in the center. Still the to measure for each module I won't be a perment layout we rent. Got to make it movable with we move.

You CAN take it with you! LOL! I suffer from the benefit of ownership so I'm screwin this sucker to the wall! That's a good size space you got, nice to have the problem of 'reach', room for scenery and of course, more track!

Back