Find that locomotive!!!!

Darn my friend Curt is working on a BN F45 with a working rotating beacon (doesn't really rotate). I'd post a pic of that but my camera's dead and the fact that someone got it. Could i do one for the heck of it. If I can I say BN SD40-2 with prototypical details.

Yes my friend Curt has an Empire Builder set. I'm going to his house on Thursday so I'll get some shots then.

DANG! I was at Hutch today and i was swithching a empire builder set and i for got to get pics of it! But i got better pics of my Kato in action.

Empire Builder said:
Does anyone have Empire Builder equipment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is it really that hard to find????????????????

BNSF dude said:
...BN SD40-2 with prototypical details.

Now I am showing off a little. A Balboa dome car led by a SD40-2 with plow, MU hoses, lift bars, grabs, ratchet hand brake, horn, antenas, anti-climber, chicken wire radiator grills, sunshades, rearview mirrors, bell, air filters, fuel fillers, sight gauges, cab vents, paint and decals added. Also the extended range dynamic access hatch was removed.

If nobody has narrow gauge, how about industrial locos?

Paul

WOW! Thats nice. But you are missing the most impotant thing of all, The rotating beacon. But you win that one you get to choose another one. BTW: There was a ON30 scale Galloping goose running too! DANG!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As i said my friend Curt (Hes the dude in the background of my shots i posted earlier.) I working on a working rotating beacon for his Athearn F45 kit. Tomorrow a guy from Lok Pilot/ Lok sound will install the decoder and sounds for it.

BNSF dude said:
DANG! I was at Hutch today and i was swithching a empire builder set and i for got to get pics of it! But i got better pics of my Kato in action.

I think the third photo might explain why your camera is broken. Maybe I should say the lack of a fourth photo explains it. :D

Yeah, I figured as much. It was more of a little joke about the camera being run over by your loco.

I'll go back into the corner.:cool:

Back