Finally website updated! C&O of Indiana

CIOR

Central Indiana & Ohio RR
Well, took me long enough, but summer ending and more time to mess has gotten me back into the basement again and progress! I needed the break, and it did me good to get away, a fresh start and I'm off to the basement again.

http://www.candoindiana.com/model.html

burlington_intermeds.jpg

wow!! From what I watched in the first video, I'd say OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to get home tongiht and finish watching the rest!! Awesome layout

Johnny B

Missed this when it was first posted. I get an error when I try to access the video but the layout plan is really something. That one should keep you busy for a few years. :)

Ya, I don't know why there is an error on the video tab all of the sudden, will look into it more later.

The layout has staging under the main part of the layout. Where you see the track hit the backdrop, this is where it leaves the main part of the layout. The layout can be continuous (for open houses) but during OPS and that it won't be.

I had the same issue as up2csx and could not see the videos. Now I can view them I am even more impressed!!! Your benchwork is beautiful. I will be keeping watch for more progress!

I have no clue, I haven't touched the website yet, and won't now that its ok. Probably just a "godaddy" glitch...

I'll attempt to get another video, as SOOOO much more had been done in the past few weeks. No scenery, but all the railroad on the south end (yards south) is in place, minus the back half of the Muncie & Western Railroad. I'm slowly working on the North end, but right now track is at a premium. Finding Code 70 turnouts is getting tough too!

Back