Few Pics of my layout in progress

Herc Driver

Though I'd say hello as a new member by posting some pics of my layout...still in progress...so all comments/suggestions are very much appreciated. I need to take more "recent" photo's as I'm re-doing all the ballast and adding better scenery transitions all throughout the layout. This is very much a "work in progress" and my first layout. This is N scale using Bachmann EZ track and turnouts. The whole concept of operations is a subdivision where some small industries feed into mainline operations. In reality, I needed a layout that would fit under my son's bed, so the height had to be controlled as did the dimensions of the overall layout. Built on an interior door, foam insulation was used to create the hills. Woodland scenics is all of the scenery. All the roadwork is temporary "stick on" type that will be redone later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, and good work so far. Keep us posted with pictures. Do you have plans to weather the buildings, engines and rolling stock?

Hi Herc, "ditto" on the welcome - looks like you're making the most out of the limited space available, nice job! I'd like to see a track plan if you have one to post.

Hi Herc, just goes to show it does not have to be big to be fun, my two boys (3 and 6)would love to drive the trains.

Everything is OK, but the grass. Try to plant the grass using small clusters of it, then the effect is much better.

Nice Herc!

Always makes me feel good seeing other N scale layouts. Like your engine power selection (thumbs up)

Looks real nice I like seeing other people's layouts it gives me idiea's for mine can't wait to get mine going probably won't be for a while.

ATSFCLIFF, I seen your pics of your layout looks real good........

Tom...........
________
easyvape vaporizer

Last edited by a moderator:

Back