Ever wonder how they do it?

MLW

Got an email from a friend of mine. He stumble on this by accident. I thought this was interesting

I've seen that one before. The operator has some big ones to do that but I'm pretty sure OSHA might have a problem with that technique. :)

Jim, if you only seen some of the crap i do with mowers and stuff! I rolled my fair share of equipment!LOL's

Chris, that's why I get guys like you to mow my lawn. I have a little less than an acre and most of it is rolling to a few pretty steep hills. I can see me out there on my riding mower, tumbling end over end because I'm a klutz with machinery. :eek:

Herzog has a video about those car toppers, apparently its more OSHA safe then we think it is.

Wow! I wouldn't have the nads to do that for sure. :)

The thing has some interesting attachments to the outriggers to match up with the top of the car.

Mark

Wow! I wouldn't have the nads to do that for sure. :)

The thing has some interesting attachments to the outriggers to match up with the top of the car.

Mark

I'd kill to try my hand at it! The first few times would be heart stoping after a while you might not even think about it any more!

My company backs backhoes like that one for John Deere. Those things are tough. When we ship them overseas in containers we push them my the back shovel into the container with a forklift.

I'd like to see how he gets out. It can't be as easy as getting in.
Well, it didn't look that easy.

Back