Electric Pacific Roster

gepatt

I bought an used roster of a Roundhouse Box Cab Diesel, and four 34' Overton cars of Electric Pacific roadname. I need help with the factory numbers of these products, because I did not found these information any where. Thanking for your help - Guillermo

Guillermo, I'm not quite sure what you're asking. I assume these are Pacific Electric rather than Electric Pacific. If you're looking for the actual numbers of the real cars and engine, you won't find any since the Pacific Electric never owned a box cab or any of those 34' Overton passenger cars. They are what's commonly known here as a fantasy scheme, where models are painted and lettered for railroads that never actually owned any of the prototypes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Jim, thanks a lot for your help. I am looking for the MDC Roundhouse catalogue number. I download a list of Pacific Electric roster, and I did not find Box Cabs Diesel in it.
Thanks again - Guillermo

Guillermo, I'm afraid I can't help with a catalogue number. MDC/Roundhouse was purchased by Athearn about 6 or 7 years ago. The boxcab locomotive hasn't been produced since the mid 70's. Maybe someone here has an old Roundhouse catalog that lists the part number although I'm not sure why you want it, since it's long out of production.

Back