(Early) WPF 21 22 23!

(Late) Sorry Guys! A little late but you know the saying. We have been busy with summer fun, band gigs, truck shows and camping. The club lost our meeting room back to the school board and we weren't sure the total out come but they told us to continue on the layout it was to stay (Whew!). So we began working again on some details of Mt. Union, Altoona Yard, and my pond. We are getting ready for The East Broad Top's Fall Spectacular. So I thought I'd atleast shoot in a updated shot of the pond since it now has a few vacationers trees and shrubs. Hope you enjoy!! More to come soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
KCS 682 (SD40-2) on switching duty in Leesville, 9/24/07.

P9220008.jpg

I've been doing some ballasting on my layout lately. Here's the first train over the newly ballasted track.

th_Mpg_0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, very nice runby photos! I really enjoyed seeing all the different kind of eastern boxcars; kind of reminds me of my Lake Shore Limited trip.

Should this thread be re-titled to just photo fun since it goes WAY past the weekend??

I just kinda thought you have to get past the weekend to show what ya did over the weekend. Tho allot show up on Friday. The weekend has just begun...Maybe this started back when we had to wait for the film to get back...LOL "B D" (before digital) :D

Back