*Drags in and looks around*

GrandpaCoyote

Wiley Old Dog
Hello Gang;

Sorry to have missed so much, things have been flying around here. My computer blew out on me and then our A/C unit went the way of the wind; the whole compressor fried and cost me a merry grand plus tune to get it all up and running again, and in the Texas summer heat no less. So I pulled a Jed Clampett - loaded up the family and we hit the road for a bit of visiting friends and doing some summer vacation type stuff.

The OL is well and fine and sends her hellos to all of you.

Train room has been pushed back yet again till I recover from the cost of the A/C compressor replacement, but been hammering out a few more ideas on the track plan, may post them and bother all you good folks -yet- again! ;)

that's about my news here accept that my oldest son turns 20 in 12 days and I'm wondering where the time went.. Wasn’t he just learning to ride a bike the other day?

Oh well all is well and back on track.

Hope all of you and all yours are doing well too.

Peace.
Coyote

Hay there! Well at least you got to travel around a bit, I've been sitting here in San Diego with nothing better to do.

SpaceMouse said:
As long as those walls got painted, I'm fine with that.

Chip,

That's very magnanimous of you Sir. :rolleyes: I'll get right on it boss. ;)

Actually I'll probably be starting the painting week after this next one, still arguing with myself over colors... Any ideas? :D

Anyway it's good to see you again; how is your son doing? I hope all yours are well and happy.

Peace
Coyote

jbaakko said:
Hay there! Well at least you got to travel around a bit, I've been sitting here in San Diego with nothing better to do.

Josh,

Yes we did, didn't do anything too fancy though, mostly just went and visited some good friends and stayed with them a bit, but it was a very nice time.

I just hate having to flee my own house, but there was simply no way the OL could have stayed in an un-air-conditioned house in 105 degree weather.

But all is up and running again, and I can go back to my comfortable "bump on logness" ;)

Peace.
Coyote

NZRMac said:
Hey Coyote nice to *see* you. sounds like a hot time was had by all.

Ken.

Ken,

You said a mouthful my friend! :D it's still a 102 here today but at least the new compressor is chugging away *pats it* Yes sir!

Glad to be back though, so what's been shaking, any new news or master plans for taking over the world of model railroading? :)
I always miss those meetings. :confused:

Peace.
Coyote

grande man said:
Hey Coyote. Glad to hear things are cooling off now. :cool:

Hey Grande,

Yup, they sure are and I'm thankful for it. How have you been and how is Lil Grande and the Missus? Hope you're all doing well. :)

Peace.
Coyote

GrandpaCoyote said:
Hey Grande,

Yup, they sure are and I'm thankful for it. How have you been and how is Lil Grande and the Missus? Hope you're all doing well. :)

Peace.
Coyote

Hey Coyote. Everyone on my end is fine and living the high life. We're certainly blessed!

I hope it's the same with you and yours.

grande man said:
Hey Coyote. Everyone on my end is fine and living the high life. We're certainly blessed!

I hope it's the same with you and yours.

Grande,

Great to hear that.

Yes the OL and I are doing fine. She's working herself to death at the brokerage firm but loving it, my youngest son just left to go back to Virginia and my oldest boy is no doubt preparing for his big 2-0 somewhere... ;) and I'm just enjoying the cool air again and trying to get all my train stuff back in order and on track (no pun intended :D ).

Talk at you later.

Peace.
Coyote

Back