Don't mess with old people

leghome

Maytag "Danged Agitator"
Harold was an old man. He was sick and in the hospital. There was one young nurse that just drove him crazy. Every time she came in, she would talk to him like he was a little child.

She would say in a patronizing tone of voice, "And how are we doing this morning, or are we ready for a bath, or are we hungry?" Old Harold had had enough of this particular nurse.

One day, Old Harold had breakfast, pulled the juice off the tray, and put it on his bed side stand. He had been given a urine bottle to fill for testing. The juice was apple juice So .. you know where the juice went!

The nurse came in a little later, picked up the urine bottle and looked at it. "My, but it seems we are a little cloudy today .."

At this, Old Harold snatched the bottle out of her hand, popped off the top, and drank it down, saying, "Well, I'll run it through again.

Maybe I can filter it better this time." The nurse fainted ...!

Old Harold just smiled!

DON'T MESS WITH OLD PEOPLE!!!!

If I'm lucky enough to stick around that long, I'll be a grumpy old man, too.

Yes, CJ, I know.... I have a huge headstart on the grumpy part. Or was it on the old part?

If I'm lucky enough to stick around that long, I'll be a grumpy old man, too.
LOL I'm already there! this afternoon at Circuit City I was buying a polisher that was on sale marked down from $60 to $20. The box was missing and one of the pads for putting wax on with it.I asked for a further discount and after some hymming and hawing he said they couldn't reduce any more. So with a rapt audience looking on I asked him if they would supply a bag for me to take it home as I didn't want to be stopped for shop lifting. Ah! well it's the only fun we have nowdays, have to remember about that other old geezer in case I have to go to the hospital [:D]
13.gif
Willis

That was very funny. I also remember that it was in a Hugh Grant TV show many years ago... still funny!

Back