Does TT scale still exist?

Fazby

It doesn't even get mentioned in books anymore, and the books that did said that it was a scratchbuilders scale with nothing available commercially. I have never seen such a layout.

However, I saw some rolling stock in a hobbyshop once and it was a nice size. Sort of a cross between N and HO.

What happened to the layouts of those that did model in that scale?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it just didn't catch on as well as N and HO did. I've seen Preiser made some stuff like figures for it back in the 90s but other than that I really haven't heard much about TT scale.

I think it's a mainly European thing now. My father-in-law (from Scotland) gave me these 2 passenger cars years ago. I have no idea what to do with them.

100_1511.jpg

Found a few items on ebay also.

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_n...odkw=&_osacat=479&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

I guess it just didn't catch on as well as N and HO did. I've seen Preiser made some stuff like figures for it back in the 90s but other than that I really haven't heard much about TT scale.

I picked up a Preiser cyclist on a cycle once and when I got home, I realized it was TT scale.

Back